Printers are very important devices for printing different documents. They are important for both home and office use. Nowadays, with the evolution of technology, functions of printers have gone way beyond just printing documents in black and white. They can now perform multiple functions like photocopying documents and scanning documents. A vast majority of printers can now even print coloured documents. Amazingly, you can even print via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity when using some printers.
There are numerous types, brands and models of printers available in India. Just in case you are wondering which printer is best for home use, you are on the right page. This article will enlighten you about everything you need to know about printers; their types, functions and the best printers for home use.
Types of Printers
You are about to find out the different types of printers there are and their various unique functions. There are 4 major types of printers namely; Inkjet printers, Laser printers, All in one/Multi-function printers and 3D printers.
Inkjet Printers: These printers are ideal for home use. You can use these printers for mobile printing, printing occasional school work and printing one or two important documents at home. These printers produce clearer photographs than the laser printers. Also it is cheaper to replace ink cartridges than toners needed for laser printers. Inkjet printers are perfect for photography and home use.
Laser printers: These printers are ideal for frequent use. They are best suitable for homes and offices that require printing large amount of documents regularly. Laser printers are also your best option for high speed batch and printing black and white documents. Although the toner of laser printers is more expensive than ink cartridges, laser printers produce higher page yield than inkjet printers. Another name for laser printers islaserjet printers.
All-in-one printers: An all in one printer is the product of the combination of a printer, a copier and a scanner. These printers offer a wide range of functions for home printing. They come in both laser and inkjet varieties, thereby giving you the complete package no matter your ink preference. Some all-in-one printers come with an included fax machine which makes them the best printers for homes and small offices. A lot of these all-in-one printers with fax machine also come with dual paper trays as well as large paper trays. This makes it easy for users to be able to switch among high quality photo paper and regular A3 and A4.
3D printers: These printers are useful for small scale manufacturing and rapid prototyping. With these printers, you can create anything you design. Complex manufacturing becomes easy when you are using 3D printers. These printers have progressively become accessible for your home use also.
Inkjet Printers Vs. Laser Printers
These printers are the most common in Indian homes and offices. So we will be taking a critical analysis of the 2 printer types, their pros and cons and their differences.
Laser printers create digital images by scanning a laser beam across photoreceptors while inkjet printers do same by dropping ink spots on paper. Most households in India make use of inkjet printers in their homes because of their low cost and easy availability. However, some laser printers are now available in sizes and prices ideal for small office use as well as home use.
In the past, there was barely any argument about the better home printer between laser and inkjet. It was a known fact then that laser printers produced documents and images way superior and clearer than inkjet printers. The only catch was that laser printers were quite expensive unlike the affordable inkjet printers.
However, things are different today. Inkjet and laser printers now go for similar prices. However laser toner is way more expensive than ink cartridges; but laser toner provides up to ten times more documents than ink cartridges. Personally, I consider that a great value for its expensive price.
You should also know that longer offer poor graphic quality. Even the cheapest inkjet printers offer decent output.
See the major features of inkjet printers and laser printers as well as their pros and cons below:
- These printers are economical; they are very affordable.
- When you consider cost per unit, these printers begin to look more expensive than laser printers.
- Inkjet printers have slower print speed.
- They require low cost for colour.
- Inkjet printers produce excellent photo quality and average document quality.
- They are best suitable for small office and home users that are interested in colour and photos and print low quantity of documents.
- Inkjet printers are best for printing image-heavy documents and photos. They blend smooth colours better than laser printers.
- Inkjet printers require low start-up cost. They are less expensive and more available than laser printers. Their cartridges also cost less than laser toners.
- Inkjet printers can print on different paper types (glossy photo paper) as well as textured stationery and some fabrics.
- You require little or no warm up time before printing when using inkjet printers.
- You can refill and reuse inkjet cartridges. This helps you to cut down on waste and save more money.
- Inkjet printers are lighter and smaller than laser printers. They are also easier to maintain.
- Inkjet cartridges produce way less documents than laser toners.
- The ink of inkjet printers is water-based. This makes printed documents prone to fading and water damage.
- Inkjet cartridges require frequent and regular cleaning. Though the printers can perform this task automatically, but they waste a lot of ink in the process. So manual cleaning is advisable.
- Inkjet printers are faster than before. However, they are still slower than laser printers. Printing a high volume of documents can be challenging when using inkjet printers.
- Some inkjet printers may produce fuzzy, gray text when you are printing on a plain office paper.
- Inkjets have low-capacity paper trays of 100 sheets and less. In fact output trays are almost missing. These may cause problems if you need to print a large volume of documents.
- These printers are quite expensive.
- When you consider cost per unit, these printers begin to look more economical than inkjet printers.
- Laser printers have faster print speed.
- They require high cost for colour.
- Laser printers produce excellent document quality and poor photo quality.
- They are best suitable for large office users who print low quantity of documents.
- Laser printers print documents faster than inkjet printers. However this is only noticeable by people who print a large volume of documents.
- The documents produced by laser printers always have a flawless sharp black text. Laser printers produce fine lines and small fonts better than inkjet printers. Laser printers are preferable if you majorly print text documents with occasional graphics.
- Unlike inkjet printers, laser printers are perfect for printing large volume of documents.
- Although laser printers are more expensive than inkjet printers, their laser toners are more affordable than inkjet cartridges and they print more documents than inkjet printers. This makes them relatively more cost-effective.
- Even though laser printers print documents faster than inkjet printers, they take more time to warm up before you can use them.
- Toner leaks tend to occur occasionally and this can be a nightmare for users.
- Unlike inkjet printers, laser printers cannot print on a variety of paper types or printing materials. You cannot print on any printing material that is heat –sensitive with laser printers.
- You can print simple graphics with home laser printers. If you want to print smooth and clear photos, then you should use an inkjet printer.
- Laser printers are heavier and bigger than inkjet printers. They are difficult to move around. There are a few compact laser printers though.
BUYING GUIDE FOR PRINTERS
Before you choose a printer to buy for your home or office use, there are some important factors you should consider. These factors will guide you in selecting the best printer for your preferred use. They include the following:
- Price: Printers come with different prices. Of course you have to buy a printer that fits into your budget. But do not allow this make you buy just any printer. Ensure you check for the best quality printer within your budget. There are a lot of affordable yet quality printers in the Indian market.
- Paper Tray Capacity: If you print a large volume of documents regularly, then you should buy a printer whose paper tray has a large capacity. But if you just need to print a few documents once in a while, then you can stick with a printer that has a small-capacity paper tray.
- Automatic Feeding: Automatic feeding of various documents sizes is a feature you want to look out for if you print a lot of cards and envelopes.
- Automatic Duplex Printing: This is a must have feature in a printer if you often perform quick double-sided printing. Duplex printing saves both paper and time since it has the ability to print on both sides of the paper at the same time.
- Borderless Printing: This is an important feature especially if you require the printer to produce a lot of photos. Ensure you check print sizes available to in the printer before buying.
- Ink Refill Subscription Program: This feature can help you save a lot of money. We advise users to consider their usage pattern before selecting a printer that has this feature. It is not necessary for everybody so ensure you really need it before buying a printer with the feature.
- Wi-Fi: This printing feature is convenient for people that desire to share their printer among numerous computers or users. The Wi-Fi feature is similar to the USB printing feature because you need to install suitable printer drivers on your PC or laptop before you can start using your printer to produce documents. By linking the printer to a wireless network, it will be available to your PC or laptop on the network using the suitable printer drivers. Wi-Fi connection is ideal for home and small office use.
- Printer Speed: You should look out for a printer’s output speed before buying it. You measure the output speed of a printer by using the PPM (pages per minute) sometimes called CPM (copies per minute) which is the number of pages the printer can print every minute. The higher the number of pages a printer can print every minute, the higher its speed at copying or printing your documents. If you intend to buy a photo printer, you should know that you can measure its speed using IPM (images per minute) which works the same way like PPM or CPM.
- Touch-Screen Display: Printers with touch-screen LCDs are easier to operate. If you don’t handle stress well, you should get a printer with this feature.
- PictBridge: This feature makes it possible for users to print photos directly from their digital cameras without having to upload their photos to a laptop or PC before printing. All you need to do is to plug the digital camera to the printer using a USB cord and select the photos you want to print.
- Inbuilt Memory Card Reader: You can look out for a printer that comes with an in-built memory card reader that supports different formats like Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital or Multimedia Card. This allows you to access your access or modify your photos effortlessly through your PC or laptop.
- Print Quality: The higher a printer’s print resolution, the better its print quality. You can measure the print resolution of a printer byusing the DPI (dots per inch). However, reviews show that some faster printers usually print less accurately. So try to find a balance between quality and speed before selecting a printer to purchase.
- Printer Types: You have to decide if you want to buy a laser printer or an inkjet printer. Since you already know the features, strengths and differences between both printer types, we will just give a little advice. If you print a lot of documents regularly then you should buy the laser printer but if you want the highest quality prints for presentation or promotional materials or you print more of photographs than documents then the inkjet printer is ideal for you.
- Connectivity and Multi-functionality: It is advisable to purchase a printer that you can wirelessly connect to your mobile devices via Google Cloud Print, Apple Air Print or other applications. This makes it easy for you to print documents stored on your tablet, mobile phone or the cloud. You should also go for a multifunction printer that is capable of printing, copying and scanning. Multifunction printers are more efficient.
- Monochrome or Colour Printers: monochrome printers are an excellent choice if you are looking for low per-page print costs and fast print speed. But if you want a printer for presentation materials or creative projects then colour printers are preferable. You can check for the best colour printer in India on Amazon.
Best Printer Brands in India
There are reputable brands in India that manufacture the best printers in India for home and office use. In no particular order, they include:
BEST PRINTERS IN INDIA FOR HOME AND OFFICE USE
After thoroughly going through a lot of user reviews and feedback all over the internet, we have come up with this list of the best printer for home use and office use in India. This list comprises of 18 printersfrom which you should be able to determine the best laserjet printer in India, the best inkjet printer in India or the best all in one printer in India.
The HP M1005 laser jet printer has an amazing look and comes with creative features. It is a multifunction printer. You can use it as a scanner as well as a photocopier and it performs both functions perfectly.
This laser printer from HP can print on sheets or documents up to the A4 size. This means you can print on photos, business cards and all sorts of documents using this printer.
This printer works by using the monochrome laser print technology. It has a processor speed of 230 MHz and come with a 32 MB standard memory.
The HP M1005 laser jet printer has a flatbed scan type and optical scanning resolution of about 1200 dpi and a 24 bit depth. It doesn’t support auto redialling in fax.
It is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows Vista, Server 2003, XP Professional, XP Home and Windows 2000.
This machine is like the best laser printer in India for home use or even office use. It offers great value for its price. Check Amazon for this scanner with printer price in India
- It has a 600 by 600 DPI print resolution
- It is compatible with both envelopes, post cards, card stocks, laser papers and plain papers
- It offers seamless USP connectivity
- It is power-friendly
- Power friendly
- Some people consider this printer to be overpriced
- Paper jams may occur sometimes
The Samsung ML1676 is one of the best laser printers in India. It is a simple printer with several amazing features. This printer is a single-function printer with 49 dB noise level and an internal memory of 8 MB. It also supports monochrome printing.
This cheap laser printer has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi. It also offers a 5000-page duty cycle. It can perform manual duplex print, has a first print out time of 8.5 seconds and a print speed of about 16 ppm.
This printer weighs 4 kg and its dimensions are 184 x 341 x 224 mm. It uses a Samsung 300 MHz Processor and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2003 server, various Linux OS and all other operating systems.
The Samsung ML1676 is compatible with USB 2.0 and with a 1 year product warranty from Samsung.
- This laser printer is affordable
- It is compatible with various operating systems
- It has free transit insurance.
- Paper jam may occur occasionally.
- It has limited connectivity.
This is a monochrome laser printer from Canon that is capable of scanning, printing, faxing and copying document. This stunning looking machine works almost effortlessly.
The Canon MF 4750 has a resolution of 600 by 600 dpi and a print speed of about 23 ppm. The machine has a 128 MB standard memory. Its copier offers enlargement and reduction between 25 % and 400 %.
Speaking of paper handling, this laser printer is compatible with A4 papers. It has an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 35 sheets. It has an 8000-page duty cycle and a USP port to aid connectivity.
The machine’s dimensions are390 x 362 x 360 mm and it weighs about 11.9 kg. This laser printer comes with 1-year after sales warranty. This printer is the perfect solution to all your commercial and domestic needs.
- It comes with an automatic document feeder.
- It has a standalone scanner and copier.
- It is overpriced.
- It is ideal for only home use.
The M2876 is a high-flying laser printer. It is the best multifunction laser printer in India. You can print scan, fax and copy documents using this printer. This simple printer has an input tray capacity an output tray capacity of 150 sheets and 100 sheets respectively.
The printer has a maximum print resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi and an optical scanning resolution of 4800 by 600 dpi. Its maximum print speed is about 28 pages per minute.
This laser printer produces sharp and clear copies and also scans data efficiently with clear images and text.
The Samsung M2876 has a 2-line LCD display. It also has an automatic document feeder. Its input tray and output tray have a capacity of 150 sheets and 100 sheets respectively. It is an amazing machine for home users. Some people may consider this the best printer for home use.
- It performs automatic duplexing
- It is a power saver
- This printer can function on preset mode
- It is slightly expensive
- It has a small screen
- It does not support wireless connectivity
The HP Laserjet Pro M1136 has revolutionized the printing industry with its unique features. It is among the best printers in India for home and office use. You can use this machine to scan, print and copy.
The printer is compatible with LGL, LTR, B5, A5 and A4 paper sizes. The input tray and output tray can hold 150 sheets and 100 sheets respectively. It can also function with different types of Macintosh and Windows operating systems. It has a print speed of 18 pages per minute in colour and 19 pages per minute in black
The printer weighs 7 kg. It has a dual digit numeric LED display and a 400 MHz processor speed. It also supports USB connectivity and has an internal memory of 8 MB. This printer also comes with a 1 year warranty from HP.
This printer is perfect for home use and is worth the price. It comes in 2 colours; black and white.
- It is easy to install and set up
- It is super fast
- It produces quality print outs
- The price is a little bit expensive
- Scanning can be slow
Canon printers are reputable for their amazing presentation and class. The Canon Image Class MF 3010 is a multifunctional machine that can copy, scan and print. It is perfect for automatic duplex printing which helps you save power resources and paper by printing on the 2 sides of the printing paper.
This printer has an automatic document feeder that can accommodate 35 sheets which makes it suitable for printing, scanning and copying. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi and a printing speed of about 28 ppm. This Canon printer has a standard memory of 512 MB and a 15000-page monthly duty cycle. The dimensions of this printer are 21 x 19.9 x 19.1 inch and a weight of 37.5 lbs.
The Canon Image Class MF 3010 is compatible with all Macintosh and Windows operating systems. This laser printer is a best seller in India.
- It has an automatic document feeder
- It supports wireless connectivity
- It has the automatic duplex printing feature
- It is highly priced
- It has a poor build quality
The Samsung SCX 3401 laser printer is another addition in this list of the best laser printers in India. It is a monochrome printer capable for performing different functions like scanning, printing and copying.
The machine has a printing resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi and 20 pages per minute print speed. It has a standard memory of 64 MB while the copy speed for the monochrome is about 20 CPM. The input capacity and output capacity of this laser printer are around 150 sheets and 100 sheets respectively. Its duty cycle is wide and offers about 10000 pages per month.
This monochrome laser printer from the Samsung brand has a weight of 6.7 kg and its dimensions are 389 x 274 x 249 mm. It comes with a 1 year product warranty from Samsung.
This printer is perfect for home use but may not do too well in the commercial markets because of its low internal memory.
- It is very economical
- It offers excellent scanning and print quality
- It is a lightweight machine and can adjust in all kinds of spaces
- It is poorly designed
- It is not compatible with PDF outputs
- It has a small standard storage
The Ricoh brand has been doing exceptionally well in the Indian market, little wonder the SP210SU Black and White Printer made it into this list. Like other regular printers, this printer can print, scan and copy. It is ideal for use at home or in small offices. It is not really great for commercial use.
The paper input handling for this printer is about 150 pages and it has a monochrome output. The print speed for black and white documents and coloured documents are 22 pages per minute and 23 pages per minute respectively. This machine is quite heavy as it weighs about 10 kg so it is not easy to move around. This Ricoh printer has a 128 MB standard memory and is compatible with USB.
The Ricoh SP210SU Black and White Printer is budget friendly and it comes with a 1 year warranty from Ricoh.
- It is a power saver and helps to save electricity
- It has a classic and innovative design
- It delivers quality output
- It has an automatic feeder for scanning documents
- It takes more time to produce output
- It does not support Windows 10
This is an entry level laser printer from Canon. The amazing thing is that unlike other Canon printers, this one is selling for a very decent price. This makes the printer ideal for domestic users including kids.
The dimensions of this printer are 370 x 251 x 217 mm and it weighs just 5.7 kg. It is compatible with the following operating systems; Windows 98, XP, 2000, ME and Linux (CUPS). The Canon LBP2900B Entry Level Mono Laser Printer has an inbuilt RAM of 2MB and it comes with a toner cartridge (Black) that has a print capacity of about 2000. The maximum resolution of this Canon printer’s scanner is 600 by 600 dpi.
This printer is easy to use and is very affordable. It is the ideal printer for small kids that need a printer to undertake some of their school projects.
- This laser printer does not require much warm up time before it starts functioning
- It is a small and compact machine that you can easily move about and place any where
- It supports HD printing with laser quality
- This laser printer is not compatible with all operating systems
- The cartridge of this laser printer is highly priced
- Paper starts to get stuck after continuous use
This all-in-one printer from the HP brand is remarkable and this HP printer price in India is very affordable. It is one of the best HP printers in the Indian market. This multifunction printer can print, scan and copy documents.
The print speed of this machine for black and white documents and coloured documents are 7.5 pages per minute and 5.5 pages per minute respectively. Its print resolution is 600 by 300 dpi. It is also a duplex printer but it functions manually. It has an input tray capacity and output tray capacity of 60 sheets and 25 sheets respectively.
It can only print on the following documents or paper type; photo paper, brochure paper and plain paper. This machine is compatible with almost all Windows and Macintosh operating systems including; Windows 7, 8.1, 8, 10, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, etc. It has a 1000-page duty cycle per month.
The dimensions of this HP printer are 425 x 304 x 149 mm and it weighs about 3.42 kg. It is an ideal for people who want a quality printer but have a low budget.
- This printer is energy efficient
- It is multifunctional
- It has a great print speed
- It is a very affordable printer
- It cannot perform electronic printing
- It does not have any paper sensor
This printer from HP can print, duplicate and sweep remotely. It has necessary controls, space sparing plan and a portable printing capacity which make it ideal for home and office use. It has a print resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi (mono) and about 4800 by 1200 streamlined dpi (shading). This guarantees bright prints anytime you use the HP Deskjet 3636B printer. Also, this printer produces documents quickly with a print speed of about 8.5 pages per minute (ISO mono, A4) and 6 pages per minute (ISO shading, A4).
You can print from any place using this printer because of its Wi-Fi connectivity feature. Meaning you can connect to your portable PCs, mobile phone or any Wi-Fi enabled device. You can even print from your iOS device by using the free HP Across the board Printer Remote Versatile application; all you need is available Wi-Fi to empower portable printing via Apple Air Print feature. The ink cartridges of this printer produce high yield which helps you to save time and money.
- It comes with HP Instant Ink
- It is perfect for borderless printing
- Individual Colour Cartridges
- No Automatic Document Feeder
This printer is reputable for its speed. According to Canon, it can produce a borderless print system of 7 x 5 inches (or 10 x 15 cm) in just 21 seconds. It has a print resolution of 9600 by 2400 dpi. This Canon inkjet printer is a remote printer that has the Air Print feature for Apple devices. This means you can print directly from your iPad or iPhone without having to make any physical connection. You can also print from Android tablets and phones by downloading an app from the Google Playstore. You can also print remotely from your PC.
The Canon Pixma MG5770 Inkjet Printer comes with 2 plates that allow you to embed distinct paper sizes. Unlike other photographic printers, this Canon printer has just 1 A4 plate. It also has different memory card spaces which makes it ideal for photography lovers and picture takers.
- It produces great quality prints
- It supports wireless printing
- It has no Near Field Communication Support (NFC)
- It requires Individual Colour Cartridges
If you are looking for a printer that delivers top notch printing and require low running cost, then the Epson L361 inkjet printer should be your ideal choice. It is a multifunction printer has impressive features. It has a compact and smooth plan with dimensions of 53.4 x 38.6 x 20.4 cm and weighs about 6.07 kg. It is convenient to move about within your home or office.
The Epson L361 inkjet printer has a black and white print speed and coloured print peed of about 33 pages per minute and 15 pages per minute respectively. It comes in a dark conditioned exterior and you can find its control board on the front side of the machine. It has a eye relieving configuration and an exceptional look that make it fit perfectly into any office or home conditions. This printer makes use of the quick ink top-up innovation from the Epson brand for chaos-free and easy refills. It has exceptional tubes that guarantee smooth ink spill-out from beginning to the end. It is the best printer for home use with cheap ink.
- It is ideal for both home use and office use
- It requires very low printing cost
- Accurate colours
- It is easy to use
- The price of its ink is very competitive
- It does not have a display feature that indicates printing status
- You need to reset the ink pad at the end of every year
This Laserjet printer from HP is a reduced and basic multifunctional printer which has several components more than most printers that have similar value. This printer not only delivers excellent printing, you can also use it to sweep and duplicate documents as well. This machine is lightweight and compact; it can easily fit into any space. Its dark matte exterior finish makes it very attractive. The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M126nw Multifunction Monochrome Printer also comprises of a flatbed scanner and a 150-sheet input plate.
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M126nw Multifunction Monochrome Printer has a print resolution of about 1200 by 1200 dpi at maximum. It has substantial 8000-pages obligation cycle. It also underpins duplex printing (manual) at the print speed of 21 pages per minute. The little impression, numerous brilliant features and low running cost of this printer makes it a decent choice for office and home use. You should also know that you can use this printer wirelessly.
- This printer has a very fast printing speed
- It supports wireless printing
- Its cartridges are durable and long lasting
- It is a very affordable printer
- It has very limited paper handling options
Ricoh is a reputable manufacturer of printers. This particular printer model is robust and has a basic hardware. The service handling is also non-intrusive, streamlined and marked devoid of fancies and whims.
This stylish and practical Ricoh multifunctional scanner and printer will be an excellent addition to your office or home. The machine features a 16 MB memory and a 220 V – 240 V power source. This laser printer can handle standard media sizes of envelopes, post cards, letters, etc. The laser toner cartridge of this printer yields about 2000 pages. This machine also produces fresh and quality monochrome prints and guarantees clear and unambiguous documents.
- It produces high quality graphics and text
- It comes with an automatic document feeder
- The printer has low paper capacity
- It does not come with the duplex feature
The HP DeskJet Ink Advanced 2135 all in one printer is ideal for your office or home. This HP DeskJet Printer is a less expensive but productive printer. It is a multifunctional print that not only prints but also photocopies and sweeps your documents. Its dimensions are 42.5 x 30.4 x 14.9 cm which makes it fit into any space effortlessly. It offers a 4800 by 1200 shading determination that ensures you always get excellent print quality.
This all in one printer has the ability to produce about 1000 A4 pages per month. It has a print speed of 7.5 pages per minute and a paper limit of about 60 pages. The HP Deskjet printer makes use of the Warm ink innovation that ensures fast printing. It also has a flatbed scanner that can filter a variety of record positions including TIFF, BMP, PDF, PNG and JPEG at a determination of about 1200 dpi.
- It produces excellent printing quality
- The printer slows down occasionally
- The ink cartridge for this printer is expensive
The Canon Pixma TS6020 comes with 2 paper plates; a vertical 100-sheet plate on its back and another 100-sheet tape under it. It also has a duplex for double-sided printing. This printer produces high quality pictures. It utilizes a shade dark ink cartridge and a colour dark ink cartridge to enhance printing quality of content archives and gleaming photographs, separately. The dimensions of this printer are 14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5 inches.
The Canon Pixma TS6020 all in one printer has a print speed of 9.8 pages per minute which makes it faster than most all in one printers.
- The cost of printing text documents is low
- It delivers fast two-sided printing
- It does not have a USB port
- SD card slots are not available
- The touch panel may be unresponsive occasionally
This is one monster of a multifunctional inkjet printer. It can print on both A4 and A3 papers. It has several features that make it an astounding printer for small businesses and people who work from home. It is the best all in one printer in India for home use from the Brother brand
The Brother DCP-1616NW all in one printer supports both USB and Wi-Fi. This printer uses Apple’s Air Print for iOS devices, Google Cloud Print for Android and Windows devices and an Ethernet interface for office systems. There is a lone sheet manual nourish at the printer’s back, a 250-sheet paper plate at the printer’s base and a 50-sheet archive feeder programmed for the scanner. This machine has a monthly yield of about 2000 pages. So this printer is capable of performing the requests of most small offices.
- The cost of running this printer is decent
- It has useful twin paper sources
- The print quality is average
- The scanner has only a single side
In compiling this list, we considered everything regarding printers; their features, specifications, speed, scanning quality, printing quality and reviews. We sincerely hope this review answers all your printer-related questions and helps you select the best printer for home use and the best printer for office use.
We selected the best of all printer types. So remain rest assured that all the printers listed in this article are of high quality and are reliable. Do not forget to stop by with your feedbacks; the comment section is eagerly waiting for them…Cheers!
Last update on 2019-02-21 at 18:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API