My “Wallets” Review: Here’s what I really think.
Till now I had a very vague idea about wallets but things changed after I found that my wallet was ‘falling short’ of meeting my requirements. So I decided to buy a new one which will have a ‘professional look’ & more ‘carry capacity’, for which i did some research about them.
About Product Analyst/Reviewer
Hello Everyone. My name is Atul, a product reviewer from India and I will be reviewing a few wallets from “Amazon.in” that will be good for guys and be of multi-purpose use for them.
Most of the guys these days like to carry stylish yet professional wallets, which they can you in their day to day office life or college life. The point of their difficulty is that they get confused about which one should they buy? Price is another issue which they are bothered of. Sometimes they like certain types of wallets but are unable to buy them due to budget restrains or because they are a bit ‘too costly’.
Relax guys, I have a solution for your set of problems. When I went out to the market to get a new wallet for myself, the first thing I did was have a look at all those present on display. Now some of them were high-end & very-costly (not my choice obviously), while some were too stylish, which again were considerably costly. Then there was another section in which there were wallets meant for office goers and for college students. Exactly something which I was looking for.
I needed a mix of both stylish and professional look & after having a look at 7-8 wallets, I finally choose one. This one was quite trendy with professional looks, had good capacity and could carry cash, cards, coins as well as my driving license along with a passport size photo, for which there was a different transparent section. Just the ‘perfect thing’ for me.
My Review: Here’s My Thoughts & Opinions on “Good Wallets for Guys”
Now I will provide you with details of some of best wallets that will be good for working guys and young entrepreneurs, including the one that I bought. I will start with the one by ‘Louis Stitch’ that I choose to buy for myself, after going through a few of them at a cloths & accessories store. It is also available on “Amazon.in”, whose link I have already given above.
The Louis Stitch Brown Men’s Wallet is the one that I brought. It is a bifold wallet with 2 cash sleeves to fit all your currency notes. It has 8 debit and credit card slots, 1 id display pocket, 1 coin pocket and 2 secret pockets. It has the RFID protection which makes it impossible to track your cards. The product is best suited for office-goers and entrepreneurs. It is priced under Rs.1400.
- It hasRFID protection to ensure that your cards remain safe.
- It is designed in Italy, polished in Prague & has ultra-strong fibre stitching.
- It is made of oiled virgin leather which make it durable and temperature resistant.
- It is a bit heavy due to leather.
- It doesn’t comes in any other colours except brown and black.
Another good wallet for guys is ‘Contacts’ Mens Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Wallet which is made up of genuine leather, has contemporary looks and is quiet durable. It has multiple card slots, framed id window and separate note compartments which make it a classy product that catches the eye instantly. It is priced between Rs.1100 – Rs.1300.
- It has RFID Theft Protection that blocks unwanted RFID scanners to keep your cards safe.
- It is very durable and has contemporary looks.
- Comes in brown and black colours & is ‘perfect for gifting’ purpose.
- RFID Security Blocking is absent in black colour.
- Not available in any other colours.
Next comes the high branded ‘Tommy Hilfiger’ Hexton Navy Men’s wallet. It is a bifold leather wallet for men that comes in blue colour. It has 2 currency compartment, coin pocket, 2 id card pockets and 5 card slots. It is priced under Rs.2600. Its dimensions are 19.5 cm x 1.25cm x 12 cm(L/W/H) when open, which make it quite large. This one is meant for people who carry a certain set of cards along with cash and coins.
- It has a flap to keep it locked which also improves its looks.
- Perfectly fits the pocket despite being large.
- It has a metal logo on its flap as a signature from the brand.
- A bit costly for this kind of wallet.
- Not available in any other colour except navy blue.
Now comes the choice of wallet for businessmen, who like to have something cool and trendy.
Next in my list comes the ‘Genuine’ Leather Chequebook Cover Wallet Organizer with Card Holder. Nowthis one is a bit different than the others as it has 7 debit/credit card holders and a zipper pocket on the side. It also carries a cheque book holder in the middle. It has 1 currency sleeve and a photo/id card pocket which makes it a good wallet for guys. Its RFID blocking layer stops anyone from scanning your documents, ID card, debit and credit cards. It is priced between Rs.2600- Rs.2800.
- It has RFID Blocking Layer.
- It has a zipper side pocket.
- Its cheque book middle insert part can be removed.
- It is very bulky due to the cheque book holder.
- Its card holders are pretty tight.
Last but not the least comes the ‘Visconti RB 64’Multi Coloured Soft Leather Wallet. This wallet is designed keeping the young college goers in mind, who are looking for something trendy & useful.It is a threefold leather wallet with a single sleeve to carry cash. It has 3 different compartments to carry cards, id card and coins separately.
- Comes in twin combo colours of blue-black &red-orange.
- Has been crafted expertly & with perfection to detail.
- Looks trendy & easy to use& is quite durable.
- Pretty costly when compared with other products.
- You can’t keep too much cash in it as it is more of a card holder.
Now that I have mentioned features, pros and cons of all 5 wallets, I can say that I’m very happy and satisfied with all of them.
- Each one of them is unique in its own way. They all are multi-purpose wallets and good for all kinds of guys.
- Well priced and easily affordable.
- Can be easily brought from Amazon.in.